HBB Self Care Tips: When You Feel Good You Look Good
self-care the practice of taking an active role in protecting one's own well-being and happiness (mentally, physically, spiritually, sexually).When you look good you feel good but most importantly when you feel good you look good.
Did you know?
Stress, depression and anxiety can cause skin concerns such as acne, rosacea, psoriasis, eczema to worsen. It can also cause wrinkles and dryness. Your skin is your largest organ and although it’s on the outside of your body it’s responding to what’s going on inside your body & mind.
- Take a break from work (without feeling guilty) and spend time considering your needs then take action to slowly implement what your intuition pulls you towards.
- Stay away from people who drain your energy as much as you can.
- Anxiety? Progressive Muscle Relaxation, Meditation & Gratitude Journaling can help.
- Ritualize your shower routine, practice good hygiene and start that 10-step skin care routine you’ve been thinking about.
- Keep a consistent relationship with gym.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help. Being vulnerable with others is not always easy but it’s worth it. If you need a confidential space to express your worries you can always book with a therapist that you feel comfortable with, as well.
Self-care is an undefined ritual it can be anything that makes you feel good and does something positive for your mental, physical, spiritual or emotional health. Your health is your most valuable asset. Take care of it. Do you. Period.
Learn more about Heaven Beam Beauty, here.